What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Cinebench R23 & 2024

ipaine

Mine certainly are not as good as the others but then again I am running it on my system that has many things running in the background and is only slightly tweaked. But I do like the score from the 3090.

1694743235801.png

Bond007

Not a single intel submission yet
I actually noticed that last night, and I was surprised.

On a separate note, my GPU bench for 2024 is a single 1070Ti (not SLI)...minor correction to your chart that doesn't really change anything other than making it look 50% less bad.

Izerous

Folding Team
I actually noticed that last night, and I was surprised.

On a separate note, my GPU bench for 2024 is a single 1070Ti (not SLI)...minor correction to your chart that doesn't really change anything other than making it look 50% less bad.
I noticed one of your link backs was broken too just now. I had added yours on my phone instead of at a computer so likely big thumbs little screen kind of mistake thinking that the repeated model number was for SLI even though all of them are doing that. Should be fixed now thank you for pointing that out.

Latest posts