What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Razer Mask Not N95 After All, Surprise Pikachu Face

moocow

Didn't know Razer actually made a RGB mask and they apparently claimed it's N95 certified. Then it got teared down by vbloger and now they say they will remove the N95 reference. Yeah that really surprise no one.

Marzipan

Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canuckistan
Didn't know Razer actually made a RGB mask and they apparently claimed it's N95 certified. Then it got teared down by vbloger and now they say they will remove the N95 reference. Yeah that really surprise no one.

kinda makes it a toy with no real use. I'm sad as I was practicing all sorts of epic one liners by Vader, Swartzy and stuff. :(

Izerous

Folding Team
There have been a few articles about this and short version of everything i read.

The FILTERS are N95 rated and they stated as much but the mask as a whole is not N95 certified and didn't claim it was.

moocow

The FILTERS are N95 rated and they stated as much but the mask as a whole is not N95 certified and didn't claim it was.
Thanks for the clarification. So I guess they just designed the housing and jammed the N95 filters in there. They should of just RGB this design instead.

clshades

Latest posts