What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Email Management for teams

Caldezar

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with email management apps? I've been looking at 'Front' as a way to help our small team coordinate using shared mailboxes and to better track tasks as a group. I'd love to hear feedback on this or any other solution. I've been digging around on Titan and SuperHuman as well.

Izerous

Folding Team
$60/mo/user is pretty pricey especially if your only realy using the email features. Google business accounts, zoho mail and a bunch of others out there at a fraction of the cost.

JD

Staff member
I guess it depends what these "tasks" actually are... That Front product looks like it's attempted to put a ticketing system into Email, but I'd question why not just use a ticketing system directly.

Caldezar

I'd be looking at the $19USD/Seat plan.

I have a ticketing system and that works well for tracking technical work. What I need is a way to collaborate with the team on ongoing tasks, projects and CRM work. It would also have a better way to track the 1000 small items and followups it seem I have on the go every day

Latest posts