What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

D IV

Lysrin

Junk.

People told Blizzard "Pylon Farming" to get #1 was bad mechanics back in D3. So they...ignore everyone and base Gauntlet around you guessed it...Pylon Farming!!!

I didnt even log in.
Yeah I was afraid that would be the thought on it.

Arinoth

Staff member
Honestly we've sort of put on hold playing this game until they start to rein in all the stupid stats you can get on items and have instead very much so enjoying helldivers 2.

Maybe season 4 of DIV will be better with whatever changes they plan to make for the itemizations/stats on items will be worth it.

Shadowarez

Folding Team
They need to not do what they been doing making this a seasonal focused game once you get 2 of every class it'll be pointless I have to build a 2nd druid for the Wolfy Lighting spec then I'm done.

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
Also, this drip-feed of mini-content is absolutely infuriating.

Just delay it, make it good, and launch Gauntlet in season 4 with the rest of the content. 99% of people are already over and done with the season. I'm not coming back half way for 5 min of garbage content.

sswilson

Staff member
They need to not do what they been doing making this a seasonal focused game once you get 2 of every class it'll be pointless I have to build a 2nd druid for the Wolfy Lighting spec then I'm done.

I'd argue that the hard level cap paired with being able to reach that cap fairly quickly almost necessitates seasonal play otherwise there is zero character progression beyond the min/max loot grind.

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
I'd argue that the hard level cap paired with being able to reach that cap fairly quickly almost necessitates seasonal play otherwise there is zero character progression beyond the min/max loot grind.
I'd do some past sleuthing of your posts to try and find the one where, if I remember correctly, you were questioning us why seasons existed and that it didnt make sense to restart all the time, but I guess it wouldn't help much to the discourse for me to just be the same as your wife, but on the forums, eh? ;) ;)

Shadowarez

Folding Team
maybe they need to add more playable classes lol make a demon class like WoW did make the Eternal Realm worth playing by adding some unique features.

JD

Staff member
Well it's getting added to Game Pass on the 28th... is the player count that low that they need more people?

Shadowarez

Folding Team
on the Eternal Realm im soloing world bosses during the day as no one is on. this morning i seen a world boss pop cleared em then 4 ppl showed up they got mad it wasdead before they arrived.

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
Well it's getting added to Game Pass on the 28th... is the player count that low that they need more people?
Its on sale for 50% off too right now.

Its not very good. The story is quite good, but it lacks end game content other than being bored grinding the same boring shit.