What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

What game are you currently playing? (Screenshots if possible pls)

FreeKnight

Back to Baldur's Gate I. Been ages since I played it and I'm messing around with mods. First run with BGEE and the new characters aren't particularly appealing, but it's a deeper game than I remember (and I still suck at RTWP compared to turn based).

Shadowmeph

Weird all my typing disappeared, have to retype it all back lol probably this keyboard .
got the Ark scorched earth install which was my fault why it wouldn't install.
still playing swtor trying to get the legendary stat so playing all story lines until finished, am glad I didn't kill fishhead now hes my new companion pretty funny lines but so far am loving the fm Mandalorian she is kick ass I leave her on damage .
might have to jump on I think its my warrior to get my dark side up t o5 she was that crazy dark side companion that love killing everything . but still have awhile before this smuggler is dont I have noticed that the shooters are much easier for me then the force users , I may spend sometimes off SWTOR and check out scorched earth map, but I read its kind of buggy like ASA the island already is

JD

Staff member
what game is DAI?
I was going through youtube and noticed this I have to see she looks allot like pannam of SP2077
Was this just for fun, or she seriously didn't know back when the game came out?

I just assumed it was her as I had watched MacGyver prior to Cyberpunk coming out. And well the game has Keanu Reeves (and Idris Elba in the DLC).

Shadowmeph

Was this just for fun, or she seriously didn't know back when the game came out?

I just assumed it was her as I had watched MacGyver prior to Cyberpunk coming out. And well the game has Keanu Reeves (and Idris Elba in the DLC).
no I am pretty sure she didnt know , it was kind of funny because playing the game I couldnt place her, but she reminded me a lot of another woman I knew that was the same but not in looks

sswilson

Staff member
Took a fit and grabbed the rest of Civ 6's DLC in order to give it another shot. I've got thousands of hours into Civ 5, but never could get into Civ 6.

I dunno, it feels like I'm just throwing stuff up against the wall to see what sticks. Religion is weird.... I'm thinking that you need to build up a wall of acolytes with a few Gurus in the mix to heal them on site?

Other than that.... I'm just not really getting the synergies between the choices.

We'll see........

FreeKnight

Took a fit and grabbed the rest of Civ 6's DLC in order to give it another shot. I've got thousands of hours into Civ 5, but never could get into Civ 6.

I dunno, it feels like I'm just throwing stuff up against the wall to see what sticks. Religion is weird.... I'm thinking that you need to build up a wall of acolytes with a few Gurus in the mix to heal them on site?

Other than that.... I'm just not really getting the synergies between the choices.

We'll see........
Civ VI felt like a big step back compared to V for me. Too many systems, I didn't find the religion aspect all that interesting, etc.

Latest posts