What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rtx 3070 value?

Lysrin

I know you're talking 3070/6800 level, but I'm very happy with my 6800 XT. Just in case one of those comes up in your wanderings and you're willing to pay a little more.

Bond007

Honestly, RX 6800 is the best bang for the buck GPU. That's by far my favourite AMD-alternative.
Absolutely. I am not tied to any brand. For me, bang for buck is the top factor...but what I find a proper deal on is the deciding factor. Any idea what those are realistically going for?
I know you're talking 3070/6800 level, but I'm very happy with my 6800 XT. Just in case one of those comes up in your wanderings and you're willing to pay a little more.
If I found a great deal on an XT, I would consider it in a heartbeat. $ and $/FPS will be the key drivers. Based on that, I assume a 6800/3070 will be primary contenders, but I wouldn't rule out anything a touch below or anything above in performance if the price is right. 3070/6800 look to be pretty much double my dated 1070Ti for FPS, so I figure that is a good target.

Bond007

Latest posts