What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Looking for a Coolit Boreas TJ07

Nobundu

Hi guys,

I'm looking for one of those Boreas Versions of the Silverstone TJ07 - these are pretty much impossible to find anywhere... If somebody has one or could be of any help finding one it'd be great :D Feel free to contact me, Cheers, Lukas!

Babrbarossa

That's a blast from the past! I have a coolit boreas at the house - tough to find the software to run the cooling controller at this point, I imagine. (I also have a TJ07 but it's still in use.....).

Nobundu

Hey there ;) that's great news - is it the case + the cooler unit or just the cooler alone? I'm looking for a tj case with the cooler inside ;)!! (Damn it'd be great if i'd already found someone with one of these tj boreas beauties :)!!)

Nobundu

Primarily looking for the Boreas TJ07 - the Silverstone case with the Coolit Unit included! :D Still looking!

Mopower

That's a blast from the past! I have a coolit boreas at the house - tough to find the software to run the cooling controller at this point, I imagine. (I also have a TJ07 but it's still in use.....).
I just located the software today. I also have a boreas. I'm trying to find out what the TDP of the boreas is. I may revive it if it is still viable. Here is a link to the software. Boreas

Last edited:

Latest posts