What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

EK Not paying employees vendors and more.

gingerbee

I don't normally watch Jay because of his bandwagoning but I knew he dealt with EK a lot because of all the water cooling he does, so I wanted to see his take, I posted his video in fav YouTube videos. I didn't see this thread till after so mods may want to remove my post.

Cannon Fodder

He has tried to show his own opnions in the past, but often they would be contrary to the majority, so he would have to revise his opnion. Now he waits and lets GN let him know what they are before releasing a video...:ROFLMAO:

Only partially agree with the bandwagoning feel for this video. More like GN broke the dam and now he has to come out and say he too is owned money. Looks like EK stiffed a lot of YT people as well.

Yeah, while I liked @crazyea 's take on this (y), and I knew folks would have some anti-Jay stuff to say, I got to agree that Jay was really only adding..... well, his 2 cents ;), i.e. his perspective on being owed money, just fills out GN's story a little more.

crazyea

Yeah, while I liked @crazyea 's take on this (y), and I knew folks would have some anti-Jay stuff to say, I got to agree that Jay was really only adding..... well, his 2 cents ;), i.e. his perspective on being owed money, just fills out GN's story a little more.
It’s all in good fun. While I do recognize his record of revising his opinions, I do still watch some of his stuff on occasion.

Shadowarez

Folding Team
Hey Jason,

Thank you for reaching out to EK support.

I've just checked your order # and can see that the backlogged product EK-Nucleus AIO CR360 Direct Die D-RGB - 1700 will come on stock this Friday. Please let me know if you would still like to cancel the order despite that.

If there's anything else I can do for you, feel free to let me know anytime.

Stay cool,

Zdenko Š.
EK Customer Service

🤔 Should I wait a few more days to see if mine gets filled?

Jokester

I don't think they are at the point where customers are going to be left in limbo but I could he wrong. Their customer support has always been good for me over the years

Latest posts