What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Asus 4090 TUF OC

Helzy

Are you going to hold my hand if I buy it dad?
He almost got me too, I checked the deal out, and almost pressed the purchase button if only for the WoW goodies. But, I resisted, not ready yet. I was such a big Diablo and Diablo II fan, D3 just really did me in, now don't get me wrong I did do a play through the first couple difficulties, however, I really did feel massively herded, at least in D2 doing Durance runs on Hell, you knew without a maphack that it was going to be a new adventure every time avoiding the exploding dolls i.e., random mapping. D3 seemed to really lack it

clshades

He almost got me too, I checked the deal out, and almost pressed the purchase button if only for the WoW goodies. But, I resisted, not ready yet. I was such a big Diablo and Diablo II fan, D3 just really did me in, now don't get me wrong I did do a play through the first couple difficulties, however, I really did feel massively herded, at least in D2 doing Durance runs on Hell, you knew without a maphack that it was going to be a new adventure every time avoiding the exploding dolls i.e., random mapping. D3 seemed to really lack it
Agreed. I played the shit out of d2 and even ran an experience bot for a long time helping others build chars. Highest level char was a LVL 98 hammerdin. Thousands of Bail runs heh.

Back then building the perfect toon was the challenge.

Helzy

I played HC right from the get go, as soon as my friend group and I punched Diablo in the face the first time on SC we all went HC. Played Static Field sorc for group fun and solo/playing with my kid I'd swap between Hammerdin or Bowazon play. M fav build ever was a Fanatazon with a Faith bow. I still go and mow down mobs every now and then. just a really satisfying build.

Edit- now that I think about, I had an Uber Diablo hunting overlord necro named LagginWaggin that too was a fun build

Last edited:

sswilson

Staff member
I played the crap out of D2, and then got quite a few hours into D2R when it came out.

Helzy

loved D2R hi-res experience aside from the fact it looked like the artist drew a beautiful blonde barbie bowazon then smashed her face with a cast iron skillet.

Truly though D2R 'resurrected' my interest in the game, I had a ton of fun with it.

gingerbee

I am only 46 this feb, but I have had this same problem just trying to find time to get into any game, yes the money can end up being used elsewhere IE my house and things I want and have to do, but I also have always tried to not buy the super high-end GPU/CPU I try to go higher midrange IE Ryzen 5900x with an Rtx 3060ti as my gaming rig cause I game at 1080P, finding time where I can spend more than an hr is the hardest part around my house and we dont have kids.

Also really didn't think so many of us are pushing 50 or just above, kinda glad it's so

clshades

I am only 46 this feb, but I have had this same problem just trying to find time to get into any game, yes the money can end up being used elsewhere IE my house and things I want and have to do, but I also have always tried to not buy the super high-end GPU/CPU I try to go higher midrange IE Ryzen 5900x with an Rtx 3060ti as my gaming rig cause I game at 1080P, finding time where I can spend more than an hr is the hardest part around my house and we dont have kids.

Also really didn't think so many of us are pushing 50 or just above, kinda glad it's so
Excuses! I always find time to game.

Lysrin

Alas, the youngsters don't seem to understand the value of the forum format 😉

Latest posts