Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Troubleshooting

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 29, 2014, 01:23 PM
Rookie

Default Direct Canada - Shopping Cart?

Hello, I have a quick questions pertaining to the shopping cart on DirectCanada. I wasn't sure where to post this but after a quick search I found a few DirectCanada threads in here.

I added a few items to my shopping cart the other day, when they were on sale, however they are no longer on sale. But my shopping cart never updated to reflect this. Even when I go to checkout it still gives me the sale prices.

I understand that NCIX has it so you can check out within 24 hours of adding the component to keep the price, but does DirectCanada do that too?

I'm just curious cause if I can still get these components at the sale price, I'm gonna go ahead and order, but if I will be charged the normal price, it will be better for myself to wait (as I am on a budget).

Thank you!!
Old April 29, 2014, 02:36 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigDAWGboy View Post
Hello, I have a quick questions pertaining to the shopping cart on DirectCanada. I wasn't sure where to post this but after a quick search I found a few DirectCanada threads in here.

I added a few items to my shopping cart the other day, when they were on sale, however they are no longer on sale. But my shopping cart never updated to reflect this. Even when I go to checkout it still gives me the sale prices.

I understand that NCIX has it so you can check out within 24 hours of adding the component to keep the price, but does DirectCanada do that too?

I'm just curious cause if I can still get these components at the sale price, I'm gonna go ahead and order, but if I will be charged the normal price, it will be better for myself to wait (as I am on a budget).

Thank you!!
seems plausible considering dc is a sister company of ncix..better email or call customer service to be sure, unless someone here can confirm.
Old April 29, 2014, 03:54 PM
Rookie

Thanks for your reply, but seems like NCIX and DC both cleared their shopping carts? Not sure if its just mine or system wide. Dang.

Edit: that was my fault! Lost out on lots of savings

Last edited by bigDAWGboy; April 29, 2014 at 04:09 PM.
Old April 29, 2014, 03:54 PM
F@H

My System Specs

If it still shows the sale price it should accept it at checkout. NCIX has a grace period where it gives you X amount of time to still purchase at the price. If the grace period has expired, it will tell you.