What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Whats your latest purchase?

sswilson

Staff member
I7-13620h 32gb ddr5, came with a 512gb nvme but put a 2tb Samsung 990 pro in it

Heh.... so you're going to run plex off of it now instead of just Pf/Opnsense, or are you going to run VMs on it to fit a plethora of networking applications?

Cypher^64

Heh.... so you're going to run plex off of it now instead of just Pf/Opnsense, or are you going to run VMs on it to fit a plethora of networking applications?

No lol bought the miniforums npb6 for plex, the nab6 for pf/opnsesnse

I really thought of wmware or Proxmox again, but never could get the igpu to passthrough to the plex vm

Last edited:

Valkyrie

All this keyboard stuff bringing back memories. A lot of key pounding on the original Model F PC/XT was done, but I really came to love the PC/AT version, with the big Enter key. I know many will disagree, but this is just my experience.

Edit: whoops!..wrong sub forum..

Last edited:

sswilson

Staff member
And the keyboard march continues! Excellent! :)

That will complete the conversion over to aluminum case for my 3 primary keyboards. The RK84s + GMK87 have been cleaned up and boxed to hand out to my kids + DiL next time I'm back into HRM.

clshades

Latest posts