LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 18, 2016, 02:57 AM
Rookie

Default need help

Hey Dimitry,
I need your professional help mate,
i made a build inside this incredible case, but i have a little struggle,
so i used the motherboard from gigabyte Z170N-Gaming 5 - Intel Z170
which is cool, the struggle starts with the GPU which is :ASUS STRIX-GTX980TI-DC3OC-6GD5

This huge assmother**** is bending the pci slot on the motherboard (even if its "reinforced"-as gigabyte is sayin)

after a week or so it is worst..
question is can you help me somehow? should i put something underneath it ? what it should be:D some rubber? or i just wait until it bends enough to touch the case ..i have no idea ,

Second think is the airflow, if i have the front panel on, the intake with the big fan is not enough, the cpu is around 60c and the top panel is burning, if i remove the front panel and free the intake the cpu is around 30-40C and the top is nice cold... here is the pics from the inside,
should i add at the back 1 more fan for intake? would it help or do the oposite effect...?

Thank you for your advises ! have a nice day