Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HardwareCanucks Youtube Channel > Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 1, 2015, 07:07 PM
HWC YouTube Reviewer

My System Specs

Default DELL Venue 8 7000 Tablet Review!

World's Thinnest Tablet at 6mm comes from Dell! Who knew! The Venue 8 7000 is unique, but the ambitious form is also its downfall.

Watch our video review here >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6C4YnAm_9Uc

I'm in love with the form factor for reading and anything portrait-mode related, but turn the tablet to landscape and now the entire design becomes questionable! Also after discovering the terrible gamma shifting when reducing brightness (during a flight) the Venue 8 7000 was quickly replaced by the NVIDIA Shield Tablet for my casual tablet needs, i.e. reading and YouTube off a couch :D
Attached Images

Old March 30, 2016, 06:29 AM
Rookie

I see the DELL Venue 8 7000 Tablet review. Really it's look nice & world thinnest tablet. I like it very much. I want to take it.