Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > O/S's, Drivers & General Software

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 6, 2018, 02:47 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagath View Post
Well, 12 hours and no one has picked up a free key?
I saw the offer, just not interested. MSI Afterburner offers a similar function, besides I prefer to have all that the info displayed on my keyboard's LCD screen.
Old December 6, 2018, 03:56 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Thanks for sharing. It seems very well thought out. I read earlier, but thought I would leave the keys for people who will use it more. I look forward to hearing everyone’s thoughts after using it for a few days.

I also use afterburner, but I could be convinced to switch if it’s worth it. Keep us posted!
Old December 6, 2018, 09:50 PM
Rookie

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lpfan4ever View Post
Sure, I'll give it a test. Have so much underused display real estate right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerbee View Post
cool I will just be happy to try the free version
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lysrin View Post
Since that addon is already being worked on, I'm happy to be person number 5 and take a key if no one beat me to it via PM or something :)

Thanks, very generous of you!
Guys, check your private messages. I gave all 5 keys to those who asked for it! I hope you enjoy it and look forward to your at least small reviews, questions and recommendations on our software. :)
Old December 7, 2018, 01:25 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

LOL, I think I was one of the first people to see the message (about 2 minutes after it posted) and I somehow missed that part of the keys.

Oh well that's what happens when you are reading stuff as you're falling asleep. Well if you ever do need someone else to pass a key too I'll take one, but no worries if not.

Big thanks to R7GE.

One thing just wanted to mention that if I try to run it with Shadow of the Tomb Raider, it causes TR to crash at startup. Not sure if just me or not though.

Last edited by ipaine; December 7, 2018 at 11:14 PM.

Tags
fps monitoring , hardware monitoring , hardware overlay , in-game overlay , system info