Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > O/S's, Drivers & General Software

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 26, 2017, 10:47 AM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

Default Advice on Jailbreaking an Ipad Air

My son has an older Ipad that he wants to Jailbreak. He's a pretty smart kid and loves messing around with basic programming and building computers and I think he wants to do this just because he wants to see how its' done.

Unfortunately all the jailbreaking programs he's found require you to pay for the software. I don't mind paying a nominal fee but I don't want to shell out cash for bogus software.

If anyone here as a little experience in this department any advice would be appreciated.

http://lh4.ggpht.com/nightwarp/R7YQuMGt-JI/AAAAAAAADoQ/KVuthG6qJfE/s400/Supportourtroops-2.jpg