Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Mobile Computing

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 8, 2019, 04:45 AM
Top Prospect

Default Where to find manual for an ASUS K501L laptop?

Hello,

I am trying to get into the bios setup of an ASUS K501L laptop. I am hitting either the "delete key" or "F2", but it is not working accessing the bios setup. Anyone know where I can find the manual to download? I tried a Google search and a search at ASUS without any luck!

I

Thank you,

CG

Last edited by Chess Gator; May 8, 2019 at 05:15 AM.
Old May 8, 2019, 12:21 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quick question, are you running windows 10?

If so then as long as you can get into the OS you can get to the BIOS without issue (well in theory).

Just hold the shift key when you select restart from either the start menu or right from the logon screen. As long as you hold shift it will bring you to a separate menu that should give an option to restart in the UEFI settings. Pick that and it should reboot right into the BIOS/UEFI.

https://www.evga.com/associates/defa...CUV5OY6FY0U02O
Old May 8, 2019, 12:43 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chess Gator View Post
Hello,

I am trying to get into the bios setup of an ASUS K501L laptop. I am hitting either the "delete key" or "F2", but it is not working accessing the bios setup. Anyone know where I can find the manual to download? I tried a Google search and a search at ASUS without any luck!

I

Thank you,

CG
Try;
https://www.asus.com/Laptops/K501LX/HelpDesk_Manual/