What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

iPhone 4 to be unlocked in Canada

Agafaba

if it was just a phone I'd agree with you. But it's not, it's one of the best mobile platforms today.

There are plenty of "mobile platforms" out there though, some better in ways some worse. Its main purpose is a phone, simply because if you didnt want a phone why didnt you buy an iPad/iPod/netbook?"

belgolas

There are plenty of "mobile platforms" out there though, some better in ways some worse. Its main purpose is a phone, simply because if you didnt want a phone why didnt you buy an iPad/iPod/netbook?"
Because I want the ability to make calls when I want to? I bet most iPhone users heck most smart phones users use the phone part A LOT less than using it as a computer.

Great that they will sell it unlocked but you could get the iPhone on Virgin mobile, Rogers, Bell, Fido, and Tellus. So it isn't that huge of news.

Zero82z

Banned
Well, since the iPhone 4 clearly has some issues with its phone functionality, it would stand to reason that Apple wants to put more focus on its other features ;).

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
I would still prefer the Nexus one over the iphone 4 any day. Too bad Google just closed the shop down.

Android as an OS is and will still be available on phones, it just wont be Google selling phones.

Mena

You want Android on iPad or iPhone? So be it!!!! :haha:

androidonipad.jpg

:rofl: