Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > HardwareCanucks F@H Team

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 7, 2015, 07:53 AM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

I just want to thank you all for the advice you have given me concerning the core 21 issue I had.
I think that since I have been at this folding for some time that I am somewhat of an expert at it.
In the end I have found out that I made a simple mistake. When I set up the new client on my rebuild
I thought I dotted all the i's and crossed all the t's, but in fact I slipped up. Although the client said my passkeys matched, they weren't even inserted. I did insert them, but obviously forgot to save the insert.
Yes they matched since they were blank. Embarrassed, but happy to be back folding, I again thank you all. I have taken all advice and things are running smoothly. New drivers, flags off and cpu slots removed. Life is now as it should be. Happy holidays to all and thanks again.

Lotech

p://www.hardfolding.com/fhtag.php/mem/7984290/26/1.png[/IMG][/url]
Old December 7, 2015, 10:37 AM
Top Prospect
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoTech View Post
Although the client said my passkeys matched, they weren't even inserted. I did insert them, but obviously forgot to save the insert.
Lotech
Admittedly, I've done that........................a few times.
Old December 7, 2015, 05:52 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoTech View Post
I just want to thank you all for the advice you have given me concerning the core 21 issue I had.
I think that since I have been at this folding for some time that I am somewhat of an expert at it.
In the end I have found out that I made a simple mistake. When I set up the new client on my rebuild
I thought I dotted all the i's and crossed all the t's, but in fact I slipped up. Although the client said my passkeys matched, they weren't even inserted. I did insert them, but obviously forgot to save the insert.
Yes they matched since they were blank. Embarrassed, but happy to be back folding, I again thank you all. I have taken all advice and things are running smoothly. New drivers, flags off and cpu slots removed. Life is now as it should be. Happy holidays to all and thanks again.

Lotech
Simple mistake that can always happen

Cheers!
Old December 16, 2015, 03:17 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

So how is the situation on Core 21 now? It affects nVidia GPUs only? What about big Maxwell on Core 21, how does that go?