Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (https://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   HardwareCanucks F@H Team (https://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/hardwarecanucks-f-h-team/)
-   -   Battle royal !! (https://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/hardwarecanucks-f-h-team/50687-battle-royal.html)

frontier204 January 21, 2012 06:58 AM

:angry2:/:biggrin: BrainEater for starting this thread you're getting me to bring another computer online again, AND reading this thread almost got me into buying a GTX 570. I'm so close to buying more hardware to add PPD that if just one of these computers here drops a WU due to instability I'm pulling the trigger.

EDIT: To help decipher my emotions in that above couple sentences, thanks for this harmless fun - it helps get my mind off my research/school project getting turned inside out yesterday :blarg:

I'm working on getting another 1000 PPD online today :thumb:
It's like a little raindrop in what can be produced around here (heck even my GPU's PPD fluctuates that much depending on how good a day it's having). The top 20 producers is really tight around 26000-34000 PPD, so an extra 1000 actually matters there.

Shredder January 21, 2012 02:02 PM

Hoping Lowfat blows a tire (or stick of ram) on the next corner so i can get by before June.:ph34r:

lowfat January 21, 2012 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shredder (Post 593064)
Hoping Lowfat blows a tire (or stick of ram) on the next corner so i can get by before June.:ph34r:

Producing 50,000 ppd right now, but that will be dropping down to 30k ppd here in the next day or two for about a month. Pretty sure the 2600k rig is completely stable so I don't see it going down anytime soon. But I won't be going higher than 50,000 ppd anytime soon.

bissa January 21, 2012 04:34 PM

anyone currently over 100 in the team is on my hit list. and I'm well on my way to taking over people below 100 as well.
and here's hoping that I can upgrade or add some parts for even more PPD.
EDIT, here' hoping I can do that soon.

LCB001 January 21, 2012 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3.0charlie (Post 592522)
I'm going after the Big Cojones... better ditch that BOINC production quick, Herr Capitan!
You got 9 months. Then again, that's calculated with my old production. :ph34r:

Your new production should cut that down by a fair bit, which still leaves me lots of time :biggrin:.
Quote:

Originally Posted by boggtrotter59 (Post 592674)
I'm going for the # 1 spot in that obscure but nevertheless significant "total work units folded" statistic...
Watch out LCB001 !!! I'm coming after ya... :bleh:

Mmmm I was hoping nobody would notice that one, well good luck with that it's one record I would like to keep.

Looks like I might have to cut back a bit on the number of different Boinc projects I currently run (19) and then it will be Game On...

PerryC January 22, 2012 07:47 AM

Well you are safe from me at least..........at my current production it will take me ~56 years :blarg: to produce that many WUs.

stoanee January 22, 2012 08:54 AM

Y'all can use me as a target, all my rigs are down for at least a couple of weeks................:blarg:

BrainEater January 22, 2012 02:28 PM

Bringin the heat already eh Boggsy ?

Heh.I havn't done jack shit yet , but I'm werkin on it.40-50 Wu/day is a big mountain .

:thumb:

BrainEater January 22, 2012 02:43 PM

I almost forgot about the points..... :

BrainEater - User Summary - EXTREME Overclocking Folding @ Home Stats

Zink , dandelioneater , you two are leaving THAT list my friends.

boggtrotter59 January 22, 2012 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrainEater (Post 593347)
Bringin the heat already eh Boggsy ?

Heh.I havn't done jack shit yet , but I'm werkin on it.40-50 Wu/day is a big mountain .

Hehe!!! Fired up a couple more gpu's on one of my clients machines... to test for stability of course :whistle: Told him it may take up to week... gotta make sure she's good and stable :haha: