Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (https://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   HardwareCanucks F@H Team (https://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/hardwarecanucks-f-h-team/)
-   -   Battle royal !! (https://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/hardwarecanucks-f-h-team/50687-battle-royal.html)

boggtrotter59 February 7, 2012 06:20 PM

Congratz!!! to krazyups :thumb: Our new PPD leader...

Hardware Canucks Forum - Team Summary - EXTREME Overclocking Folding @ Home Stats

@Brain Thanks! Can't sustain this for too long as I'm probably pushing over 3 kw :shok:

I may actually tally all machines with the power meter just for shits and giggles

chrisk February 7, 2012 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boggtrotter59 (Post 599573)

Hardware Canucks Forum - Team Summary - EXTREME Overclocking Folding @ Home Stats

@Brain Thanks! Can't sustain this for too long as I'm probably pushing over 3 kw :shok:

I may actually tally all machines with the power meter just for shits and giggles

I, for one, welcome our new PPD overlord.

Congrats!

Team as a whole is doing great!!!:canadianwave:

Shredder February 7, 2012 06:57 PM

Sic Numbers HWC and Great Work by everyone.

Silent_Avenger February 7, 2012 08:34 PM

Dang if I could only get points like that :shok:

Rison February 8, 2012 04:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boggtrotter59 (Post 599573)

Short term, 4DoorGTZ needs to get home and reset his machines or something.

krazyups February 8, 2012 06:19 AM

Thanks for the congrats!

Yeah, things will return back to normal once the HPCS beta ends and all the guys with the 48 core folders get them straightened out. This, however, really makes me want to put together a 4p system ... but I'd need to justify it to my wife, which isn't going to happen even if I say it's for science. :sad:

Somehow it feels strange up here, I never thought I'd ever put up these kinds of numbers.

Great job HWC! Fold on! Way To Fold

jtktam February 8, 2012 06:36 AM

32 cores would be pretty sweet (i have 2x 32 core 4p now)

once you start, you can't stop.. i am looking to go towards a 4p 48 core :0

-joe

4DoorGTZ February 8, 2012 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rison (Post 599720)
Short term, 4DoorGTZ needs to get home and reset his machines or something.

Pop went the breaker.... sigh..... again. Need another extension cord for the A/C unit, then its just a couple computers and networking gear on that breaker.

stoanee February 8, 2012 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krazyups (Post 599736)
Thanks for the congrats!

Yeah, things will return back to normal once the HPCS beta ends and all the guys with the 48 core folders get them straightened out. This, however, really makes me want to put together a 4p system ... but I'd need to justify it to my wife, which isn't going to happen even if I say it's for science. :sad:

Somehow it feels strange up here, I never thought I'd ever put up these kinds of numbers.

Great job HWC! Fold on! Way To Fold

Take a screenshot, you have crosshairs on your back now!! :thumb:

CoolHandL February 8, 2012 12:41 PM

I figure with my 90K+ PPD (2P folder hitting 75K-80KPPD and other folders making up the difference) I'll start to catch up to those HPCS Folders soon
Going to meet a guy for another Q6600 that should put me at 3 x Quads Crunching 24/7 plus the 2P 2x6128s running 24/7