Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (https://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   HardwareCanucks F@H Team (https://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/hardwarecanucks-f-h-team/)
-   -   HWC Smashs 400,000 24hr Avg PPD Barrier (https://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/hardwarecanucks-f-h-team/16938-hwc-smashs-400-000-24hr-avg-ppd-barrier.html)

Dashock April 18, 2009 11:11 AM

I see im not the only one spending the day at the forums, yea i decided to open my window last night my cores were running at 39 -32 and my gpu at 42 a little too hot for my liking and my room was boiling im back to normal temps and gpu running nice and cool at 38 will try to get the most i can today but my scores fluctuate depending on the wu's i get i was able to do 5600 points the other day i dont know if i can replicate that again.

3.0charlie April 18, 2009 11:38 AM

Remember that 4door is one GX2 core down, Jack ain't done yet, and I'm folding using my main only until the 275s are back.

Only for my folding rig, I expect 20k+ ppd... and that is a very conservative estimate.

geokilla April 18, 2009 12:45 PM

My team is barely breaking 200k PPD. We went all the way from like 200k PPD down to current 140k PPD. What a huge drop....

CONGRATS HARDWARE CANUCKS! Let's show the world what us Canadians are made of. :canadianwave:

LCB001 April 18, 2009 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geokilla (Post 181037)
My team is barely breaking 200k PPD. We went all the way from like 200k PPD down to current 140k PPD. What a huge drop....

CONGRATS HARDWARE CANUCKS! Let's show the world what us Canadians are made of. :canadianwave:

It wasn't that long ago that we were in that position. When I got my second rig going I was producing over 20% of the Teams total output, things can change so fast...

Go Team...:canadianwave:

superj April 18, 2009 07:53 PM

Got my brother online tonight folding with his GTX260 and PS3, should be good for a couple thousand more per day for HWC.:thumb:

LCB001 April 18, 2009 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superj (Post 181329)
Got my brother online tonight folding with his GTX260 and PS3, should be good for a couple thousand more per day for HWC.:thumb:

Nice work, it all helps...:canadianwave:

4DoorGTZ April 18, 2009 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3.0charlie (Post 180994)
Remember that 4door is one GX2 core down,

I might have that licked... can you believe it I had to reboot the folding box, oh the horror. While I did that I got the new EVGA Precision tool and was pleased to see it now can control all of my gx2 cores and I can change them individualy.... That card hasnt made a peep since so I hope it was something with windows/drivers that messed it up before.

LCB001 April 18, 2009 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4DoorGTZ (Post 181396)
I might have that licked... can you believe it I had to reboot the folding box, oh the horror. While I did that I got the new EVGA Precision tool and was pleased to see it now can control all of my gx2 cores and I can change them individualy.... That card hasnt made a peep since so I hope it was something with windows/drivers that messed it up before.

It's terrible the things we have to do to keep Folding.

Mine get stopped every two weeks for dust removel and always seem to run smoother afterwards.

Good to hear your back up to full strength, the quest continues...:thumb:

Dashock April 18, 2009 10:28 PM

:shok:
Quote:

Originally Posted by LCB001 (Post 181401)
It's terrible the things we have to do to keep Folding.

Mine get stopped every two weeks for dust removel and always seem to run smoother afterwards.

Good to hear your back up to full strength, the quest continues...:thumb:

Yep i cleaned the bird out today let her rest for a good 4 hours or so does anyone know where you can get like cheap bulk Air pressure cans yu know for cleaning?

LCB001 April 18, 2009 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dashock (Post 181405)
:shok:

Yep i cleaned the bird out today let her rest for a good 4 hours or so does anyone know where you can get like cheap bulk Air pressure cans yu know for cleaning?

The Source, Canadian Tire, Staples, Walmart, I think even Zellers has them sometimes...