MAINBOARD
Micro ATX, ATX (12"X9.6")

I/O device
USB x 2, S/P x 1, MIC x 1

DRIVE BAY - Front
(10 Drive Bays)
4 x 5.25” (External)

2 x 3.5” (Internal)
4 x 3.5” (Internal / Removable HDD Drive Bay)

Cooling Fan
1 x 80mm LED front fan

1 x 80mm black rear fan
1 x 80mm LED side fan
1 x side window

Dimension (D x W x H) mm
480 x 180 x 410

Expansion Slots

Power Supply (Option)
500 Watt P4 and AMD ready (ATX 2.2V)

Weight/ With Power Supply
N/W: 4.9Kg, G/W: 5.9Kg

Packing (C.U.F.T.)

40' High Container Qty
1263 Sets

20” Container Qty
536 Sets

XION 500W PSU (ATX 2.2V) (Option)
1 x 80mm black sleeve fan
BTX main connector (20+4 pin)
4 x 12V/5V 4-pin
2 x Floppy

Packaging

The Xion Dazl comes in a fairly standard case box with Styrofoam inserts. Nothing out of the ordinary but as long as the packaging protects the product during shipping, it does the job.

Regular case accessories are included: screws, case feet, PC speaker, USB instructions and a power cord. You won't get “screwed” with a lack of vital accessories here.

The case also comes with a 450w companion power supply with a peak output of 500w. Despite the 120mm fan, I declined to use the power supply due to its somewhat generic-looking nature and the fact that a good power supply is the equivalent of system insurance. However, I can't deny that such a power supply would come in handy for testing or that it would be useful for those who don't want to shell out an extra $50 or more for a PSU. Definitely a plus but not something I would rely on since a generic power supply killed one of my old systems when Unreal II was released.

Latest Reviews in Computer Cases
May 31, 2017
At Computex 2017 InWin introduced a whole lineup of new cases and once again they're blazing a new trail....with wood!...
May 31, 2017
BeQuiet's Dark Base Pro 900 is arguably one of the best cases ever released and now they're launching a limited White Edition along with some other interesting components!...
May 31, 2017
As usual Phanteks is about to launch some amazing new cases with their unique SHIFT series and the P300, an awesome looking $60 case with tempered glass....