What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Whats your latest purchase?

lowfat

Staff member
Wireless Android Auto adapter. Having to plug in the phone even for a few minute jog is rather annoying.
516nDwdrDoL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

sswilson

Staff member
Wireless Android Auto adapter. Having to plug in the phone even for a few minute jog is rather annoying.
516nDwdrDoL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I never understood why this wasn't the default standard right from the start. It never made sense to me that you'd have to physically connect your phone to sync it with android auto instead of syncing via bluetooth.

crazyea

I never understood why this wasn't the default standard right from the start. It never made sense to me that you'd have to physically connect your phone to sync it with android auto instead of syncing via bluetooth.
Upsell!! Premium feature.

Shadowarez

Folding Team
our androud auto is a self contained usb dongle like the ones you see on keyboards tiny, didnt need a bulky solution. never understood why automotive industry decided apple was the default bleh,

ipaine

How well does that one work? Do you have a link? I'm annoyed cause mine you have to plug in, every year since has been wireless by default of course. Hate having to plug it in all the time.

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
How well does that one work? Do you have a link? I'm annoyed cause mine you have to plug in, every year since has been wireless by default of course. Hate having to plug it in all the time.

Lightning deal, marked down to $36.99 after a $20 coupon. I just ordered one, will have it tomorrow to try out.

Latest posts