Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 31, 2019, 02:37 PM
Rookie

Default Gaming, Recording and YouTube! The new Generation?

Hello Everyone,

I don't know where to post this one. But as it involves gaming, so here it goes. My kid was after me for months that she wants to do YouTube gaming videos. I guess the commentary and gaming is what kids do these days. No more quiet RPG gaming anymore :)

Need advice from some of you folks who are into this, twitch or YouTube. I have no where to turn but to Hardware Canuk for advice ... LoL!

I have few gaming PCs at home. The one I decided to use for the recording and gaming is Ryzen 1600 with GTX 1060 3GB. As she is a fan of Roblox I think that should be good, thoughts? I am using shotcut on my main PC with 8600K at 4.8 with 1070Ti.

I got a 922x Logitech webcam and a Blue Snowball Ice microphone... The camera is decent but I am not happy with the quality. Opinion/Advice? Please.

Any tips or tricks to improve the quality etc. Damn Adobe costs way too much, any advice on that front.

Sometimes the gaming sound is loud and sometimes too low, at freaking same setting, not sure what's going on?

Check the link below, WARNING cute Kidy contents 😁

https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=...dvadySLOY4gcxL
Old January 31, 2019, 04:03 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

DSLR and elgato camlink for video or a canon hd vidcamera and camlink is what I have been told. Canon SL2 and r800

I have a canon sl2 and a normal elgato hd60. I havent tried it yet.
HTPC/Server: See "My System Specs". I also use it to virtualize an instance of Windows to my mobile devices.
Old February 2, 2019, 03:32 PM
Rookie

Thanks. I was thinking about DSLR with a software, I think SparkoCam? Any experience with that?
Old March 14, 2019, 05:04 AM
Trial Member

hello! is anyone here stream his game prices from smartphone or tablet. have some questions.