Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 21, 2016, 12:43 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I love FF series not sure if I ever played the other two.
Old December 21, 2016, 03:19 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

FF 13 and 13-2 are awesome quite enjoyed them I have not got any since 9 myself besides these(though my oldest brother has the online ones and 15 which I do not) very good replay/long overall well worth the playing/buying IMO.

Is that Shadowrun just the DLC or the standalone version? if still up for grabs not DLC version I would love it, either way, thanks for the give to HWC peeps very thoughtful o7
Old December 21, 2016, 05:24 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

I got the SE bundle as well. Keeping the Hitman games, FFXIII, is going to my brother. I will likely give away the others on here as well after I check with a couple friends first.
Old December 21, 2016, 06:01 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragoonxx View Post
*looks at your post, looks at the one below* i mean i've got like... ~14 pages of humble bundle codes, and about 2 dozen codes from gmg mystery codes...
Yeah it didn't take long.... with some fantastic grammar too. This is why I'll never be a mod, too tempted to just ban haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonstongue View Post
FF 13 and 13-2 are awesome quite enjoyed them I have not got any since 9 myself besides these(though my oldest brother has the online ones and 15 which I do not) very good replay/long overall well worth the playing/buying IMO.

Is that Shadowrun just the DLC or the standalone version? if still up for grabs not DLC version I would love it, either way, thanks for the give to HWC peeps very thoughtful o7
Each Shadowrun game is standalone. Originally Berlin was a kickstarter expansion that ballooned into its own game that was given for free to backers that had pledged for expansions. They the DC version was given to anyone who owned Dragonfall (If I remember correctly). PM Sent with key
Old December 21, 2016, 07:49 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeKnight View Post
I was almost mulling over making this a general 'key trades and giveaways' for everyone and just keep updating the first post as things come in (with full credits of course), but wasn't sure how many people would even bother. The community here is pretty small so it might work half decent, whereas posting it on something like RFD would just be a swarm of people looking for freebies.
Are you taking this on? I have a few keys from the SE bundle you can add to the list if you like. People can PM me direct for the keys if you want to just put my username in in OP for the games. I will go with the same guidelines for giving the keys out as you have mentioned, plus they may be given away outside HWC, but I will still update the post to reflect what I have left.

For everyone, these games are up for grabs from the Square Enix bundle. Let me know if you want any. They are all steam keys.

1. GOETIA (This ones gone)

2. LEGACY OF KAIN: SOUL REAVER

3. LEGACY OF KAIN: SOUL REAVER 2

4. TOMB RAIDER: UNDERWORLD

Last edited by Bond007; December 21, 2016 at 10:57 PM.
Old December 21, 2016, 09:17 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bond007 View Post
Are you taking this on? I have a few keys from the SE bundle you can add to the list if you like. People can PM me direct for the keys if you want to just put my username in in OP for the games. I will go with the same guidelines for giving the keys out as you have mentioned, plus they may be given away outside HWC, but I will still update the post to reflect what I have left.

For everyone, these games are up for grabs from the Square Enix bundle. Let me know if you want any. They are all steam keys.

1. GOETIA

2. LEGACY OF KAIN: SOUL REAVER

3. LEGACY OF KAIN: SOUL REAVER 2

4. TOMB RAIDER: UNDERWORLD
Might as well, it'd be cool if we could make this a half decent thing for the regulars. I know I have had a couple threads for this over the last half-dozen years.
Old December 21, 2016, 09:39 PM
MVP

My System Specs

I have Carmageddon 1, 2 and TDR 2000 available as gifts.

STEAM ID wedge22
Old December 21, 2016, 10:02 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedge22 View Post
I have Carmageddon 1, 2 and TDR 2000 available as gifts.

STEAM ID wedge22
Added. Will start going through my email and adding some lingerers. Have a few from GMG that I'll never play. A couple are probably to terrible/worthless to bother though. Some of the 'pack' purchases have had terrible filler put in them. And I'm already embarassed by the size of my Steam list :S (not to mention my GOG collection)
Old December 21, 2016, 11:09 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I kind of wish you had done this a few days earlier, just farmed off a bunch to my kids and a couple friends. I might still have a couple, but even if I don't, I'll still come here next time I have some.

Old December 22, 2016, 05:29 AM
Allstar

My System Specs

thanks much FreeKnight