Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 23, 2019, 07:53 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by implosion222 View Post
What server are you playing on ? Are you playing on a server with boosted rates? How's the game running ?

I was interested initially but it looked pretty rough when it was released. Then they had a problem with hackers and I just stopped following the game.
Gorgon's Gaze I think? NA PvE server with actually folks from SC org It was pretty rough at early access launch. I didn't play then, bought in when it was on sale recently. Seems to be running pretty well now. Occasional crashes. Animal AI and pathing is wonky still by times, but I'm finding it good fun so far. I don't know about hacking. I do believe some of that was dealt with and my be more prevalent on PvP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izerous View Post
ESO w/ Summerset was only about $20 figured I'd give it a shot, my boss has been playing it a lot lately.
I still like ESO. Keeps a permanent spot on my PC and I play from time to time. Still debating buying the Elsweyr expansion coming. I like dragons!
i7 8700K @ 4.8GHz (Swiftech H220) | ASUS Maximus X Code | 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4-3200 | ASUS ROG GTX 1080 Ti Strix OC ver. | EX920 512GB, MX100 512GB, MX300 2TB | EVGA Supernova 850W G2 | Meshify C | Mayflower Electronics O2+ODAC, USB sound for mic, Sennheiser PC360 SE | Acer Predator X34, BenQ 21.5" | Windows 10 Pro
Old April 23, 2019, 08:38 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

GTA V story mode, hopefully this time I'll actually finish it.
Old May 16, 2019, 07:30 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I have been playing single player ARK was doing pretty goo had a pile of dinos started breeding Sabertooths and Argents built a raft was trying to decide when to move on TheIsland a titanasuar was in the area and I spotted it a fair distance away from my base so I was going to try and coax it away from my base direction and a on the way there I spotted a couple of dilos that I tamed week or two ago that where lost so I got them to follow me on my argent I get close to the titanasaurus gave it a nudge it follows me for a while I kept doing this and it seemed to move on so I head back to my base started to prepare for my move as I was doing this I afked to check my mail down stairs ( I was dogeing a huge pile of metal into ingots and some how the titanasaurus figured out where I lived stolled through the area and like a fool I had a couple of raptors on neutral and a couple of carnos also on neutral patroling the small tip of land scape I was on. I guess that they attacked the titanasaur when I was down stairs because when I got back all of my dinos my sabers my scorpions raptors argents a couple of other flyers I am not going to go through the whole list of over 60 dinos where attacking the titan needless to say everything I had except for my barionix where dead/ dieing. when I walked in the door a could hear that music happening look at my monitor and watch as my base was being destroyed ( in the middle of the full moon night ) I tried to call all my dinos to follow me to get away because I knew that my fabricator and other things I had just built the day before where toast but like I said I lost everything. after the titanasuars calmed down and daylight started to show I spent a long whole at least an hour real world time trying to gather as much of everything I mined and got during the past two to three weeks of many hours playing and puting them in storage boxes on a new huge raft I built then of course the stupid raft is grounded lol all those dinos and many many hours of gathering resources gone with in probably 5 minutes lol I was so bummed almost quit the game but Ilearn a costlyu lesson in game just leave things like that thing alone and make sure in my base everything is on passive now more then ever I am going to have to find a decent place to rebuild a place so that even that huge guy wont me able to just so easily stroll in. a Side note I was wondering if I could coax it into the ocean to see if could drown it. I think that when I get another argent and I see that titan again I will try .
Old May 17, 2019, 06:02 AM
MVP

My System Specs

After months of testicle issues that made gaming impossible, I picked up Rage 2 from CDkeys.com and am enjoying it. It's one of the nicest looking open world games I've ever seen.
Old May 17, 2019, 06:25 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartacus View Post
After months of testicle issues that made gaming impossible, I picked up Rage 2 from CDkeys.com and am enjoying it. It's one of the nicest looking open world games I've ever seen.
Did you mean to type 'technical issues'?

I've never had to use the gamete sacks for gaming before, but YRMV....
Old May 17, 2019, 06:28 AM
MVP

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeKnight View Post
Did you mean to type 'technical issues'?

I've never had to use the gamete sacks for gaming before, but YRMV....
Nope, meant what I said. 'Lefty' had some issues that made sitting for long periods of time impossible. I had to keep getting up, work standing up for 20 minutes, etc. No way I could game for hours, heck I couldn't sit in one position for even HALF of one hour. It really sucked! In the last few months, I've spent more hours BUILDING PCs than actually USING them!
Old May 17, 2019, 07:48 AM
Top Prospect

I just got into the classic WoW beta. I started playing WoW late in the cycle (about a month prior to TBC launching) so I didn't have the opportunity to experience what it was like.

Release date is scheduled for the 27th of August. I'm hyped I'll have a game to play until Cyberpunk 2077 releases.
Old May 18, 2019, 06:22 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartacus View Post
, I picked up Rage 2 from CDkeys.com and am enjoying it.
Not having heard of them, I went and checked it out, and decided to buy a title from them, but I couldn't actually buy anything there, because I kept getting the message, "Payment declined by the payment processor". I tried it numerous times, with a couple of different browsers, paying a couple of different ways, but got the same message each time. After doing a little research, it seems to be a common issue, but I never did find anybody with a resolution for it.

Bartacus, or anybody else here, run into this problem, and if so, what did you find fixed it?
Old May 18, 2019, 07:31 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Haven't used cdkeys.com for a while, but last time I did I used PayPal without any issues. There's a ton of similar sites too though that may have lower pricing as well (and perhaps no payment issues).
Old May 18, 2019, 08:01 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I heard cdkeys.com is legit and safe though I trust the bigger guys like greenmangaming.com or gog.com.

Just don't buy from G2A and Kinguin as those places often times sell stolen keys or are fraudulent.

Has anybody had problems with buying from cdkeys.com and having the wrong region in steam? I know Steam now region locks their games.

Edit: Derp I just checked the website and you can buy keys for different regions. So that shouldn't be an issue.

Sponsor a child!
Fight poverty.

Qoute by Perineum
"ID10T. I just BETCHA he's got 9 toolbars on his web browser right now."

Last edited by belgolas; May 18, 2019 at 08:09 PM.