Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (https://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   Gaming (https://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/gaming/)
-   -   Batman:Arkham Asylum (https://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/gaming/22888-batman-arkham-asylum.html)

Thund3rball June 8, 2010 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thenewguy001 (Post 388804)
3rd-party DRM: SecuROMô
4 machine activation limit

No thanks!

That's only the digital version though, the disc based version doesn't have Securom IIRC. It uses GFWL and a disc check. AT least the non GOTY edition worked that way, again IIRC. But to tell you the truth I'd much rather have securom than GFWL, that shite has got to go.

BootlegUsher June 9, 2010 12:10 AM

Hey guys, how do you unlock the different challenges in challenge mode? I have finished the story and I went to challenge mode only to find half of them are locked.

Is it because I totally ignored the Riddler's stupid BS? Why should I care about his puzzles when I have a crisis on my hands!

Zero82z June 9, 2010 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thund3rball (Post 388806)
But to tell you the truth I'd much rather have securom than GFWL, that shite has got to go.

I think it still has GFWL.

Full Speed June 9, 2010 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BootlegUsher (Post 388812)
Hey guys, how do you unlock the different challenges in challenge mode? I have finished the story and I went to challenge mode only to find half of them are locked.

Is it because I totally ignored the Riddler's stupid BS? Why should I care about his puzzles when I have a crisis on my hands!

Yeah certain Riddler trophies unlock the challenge rooms I'm pretty sure. I never really paid that close attention because I only went to the challengers after I 100%'d the single player.

SKYMTL June 9, 2010 05:52 AM

Some of them are found through the riddler trophies while others are unlocked through achievements.

BootlegUsher June 9, 2010 10:23 AM

Is there anywhere I can see a list of what I need to do, either in-game or online?

Thund3rball June 9, 2010 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BootlegUsher (Post 388954)
Is there anywhere I can see a list of what I need to do, either in-game or online?

Sheesh I thought this was a power user forum. :P

Let me google that for you

Zero82z June 9, 2010 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BootlegUsher (Post 388954)

Never heard of GameFAQs?

Full Speed June 9, 2010 06:50 PM

The improved graphics on PC are drawing me into the atmosphere more. Sound seems better from what I remember on the 360 too. And even though I use the same Xbox Live account I can go for all the achievements again since it's the GOTY edition. Damnit, I'm getting side tracked on Mass Effect 1 again.

Thund3rball June 9, 2010 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Full Speed (Post 389219)
The improved graphics on PC are drawing me into the atmosphere more. Sound seems better from what I remember on the 360 too. And even though I use the same Xbox Live account I can go for all the achievements again since it's the GOTY edition. Damnit, I'm getting side tracked on Mass Effect 1 again.

Lol, ya I tried ME1 but on my laptop I found it hard to get sucked in. So I started playing HL2 ... AGAIN! :shok: