What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

MurderBox - Beauty and Power at a price

mattlef

I'm not sure if this has been posted yet, did a quick search and came up empty.

There is a duo based out of Vancouver who are attempting to take on Voodoo and other custom creators.
This team creates some of the most beautiful and powerfull rigs I've EVER seen...

here is the website
prices range 4000+

murderbox

Infiniti

I've seen the worklog to that rig on the frontpage of Murderbox over at XS.. I thought he was making it for personal uses. :shok: Those rigs look awesome though. :thumb:

Cptn Vortex

Yes, you gotta love Charles and his work. It is artwork!! He actually got me some good contact info for a local guy who does his custom Plexi work. I'm planning on getting some panels made up by him.

The murderbox's are beautiful, definitely each a work of art!

mattlef

I 100% agree, they are art. I would buy one if I had the 5g's to spend on one...

Do you have any clue what he uses to sleeve his sata cables? I'd kill for some of the blue sleeving or some pre-sleeved... I sent him an email but I'm impatient lol

I actually kinda plan on doing a similar style of mod to a Black Pearl, Aircooled to begin with, but watercooled down the road.

Infiniti

It isn't that expensive really if you think about the prices for the same parts on other custom rig sites. (ie. Digital Storm, Velocity Micro, Alienware, etc)

FreqE1

If you get the Mod Smart sleeving at NCIX price match it. You can find it for 1/2 the cost. I paid full price. Grrrrr.

Latest posts