What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

MurderBox - Beauty and Power at a price

llama_egg

Haha! I didn't even know you guys where pumping out a mod site, very nice, very nice indeed! You guys do amazing work, a tip of my hat to you, and I wish you all the luck in the world!

miggs78

Nice to see you again Charles.. Well good luck in the store, I hope you find major success really..
Any ETA on when store opens, so I can be ready with my CC :p..

Take Care :)

miggs78

He probably PM'ed you.. I caught you red handed :bleh:.. j/k..

Well it will be nice to see his prices too, if they are reasonable, I'm guessing most of the users here will use Charles for their modding needs.. really it is a bold move done by him, I'll give him full credit.. :thumb:

mattlef

lol, well its 5, and I guess that's a great reason why I'm not a gambling man!!

Wait till you see the sleeving kits... they're godly. I havnt seen the product lineup, but I'm sure that there will be enough to suit everyone's needs...
Just keep in mind that there will be a strong focus for modded parts for the TJ07. but I'm sure the supplies with be well enough to drool over.

charles_h

Thanks for the show of support Guys. :)

I'm afraid that we won't have the sleeving kits available come launch time - The package is still on it's way from Germany. :(

The shop will get filled out in the coming weeks, we really didn't want to make folks wait any longer for what we do have in stock. :)

As for sweeping up and dusting... those are my jobs! :bananafunky:

Cheers!

llama_egg

Hehe, shame on the sleeving kits, was really giddy to give them a shot! But speaking of stock, want to give us a hint on what will be available *wink wink nudge nudge*

miggs78

No you can relax Charlie.. We'll do it for you.. *thinks of discount for workers* :haha:

Are you going to be having anything like custom top panels, already cut for radiators. Same when you start Lian Li, you know with good shipping, I'm sure you'll make good money on them, because currently are only available in selected US based shops, and you know how the shipping blows right..

Also yea when will the sleeving kits be available please.. :D