What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

MurderBox - Beauty and Power at a price

belgolas

I have always wanted an inverted ATX case because that way the GPU's are on top. Like if the Cosmos 1000 case was inverted and has 3 exhaust fans on top that should be plenty to cool it. Plus heat rises.

arekieh

Also, if the graphics cards are on top, if your running an aircooled setup the fan on the graphics card will push the air straight out of the case.

(Or wait... am I wrong? Do GPU fans pull or push air?)

turtletrax

Banned
Charles is whipping up some stuff for my TJ, and I have to say I am excited.

From my conversations with him he is one of the most friendly articulate and maticulous guys I have ever met. Best part is this is just the beginning I am sure :punk:

encorp

Their mod site is semi working right now it seems, I was over there drooling and waiting to see what they offer that'll go well with my MAC project!

S_G

WOW! That's a lot of sleeving! Looking at it closely, this is not your usual sleeving kit. It sleeves each INDIVIDUAL wire, from what I can tell. Not just the entire cable.

miggs78

WOW! That's a lot of sleeving! Looking at it closely, this is not your usual sleeving kit. It sleeves each INDIVIDUAL wire, from what I can tell. Not just the entire cable.

Exactly.. That is just a lot of sleeving, I hope he has smaller kits though.. Anybody have an account there, wonder how much the shipping is? :whistle:..

We can split the package S_G :p :haha:lol .. j/k

S_G

Yeah, let's split it. We can each sleeve 12 of the 24 ATX wires. :haha:

bojangles

I was fooling around in the options section for customizing the PC and his mark up on the components actually isn't too bad at all. Looks like he gets most of his money on the base price, which includes the case's customiztion.