What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

NCIX $5.99 shipping for everything

sswilson

Staff member
Damn I missed out on the Seagate 1TB's! Oh well bought an F1 instead, and some Mushkin Ascents fell into my cart too! Damnit

I picked up a 2X2G kit of 8500 Ascents when they first came out but haven't had a good chance to take em out on the road for a good shakedown.

I'd be greatly appreciative to hear how you make out with them once they come in.

kruzn4evr

Well, my faith in ncix has now been shakin, as mentioned in another thread, I purchased the XFX GX2 and the 750i/G-Skill bundle last Wed night from the newly listed xmas in july weekly specials. I called to add a couple of little items first thing Thurs morning and was told my order should be shipped that night or Friday at the latest. Needless to say, they weren't shipped so I called today so I could change it to express shipping only to be told that my order wasn't shipped because the 750i was not in stock and he didn't know when they would be getting the next load in. Now normally I wouldn't mind so much but I was even told today there was lots in stock when my order was placed! He tried to get me choose another mobo but then I lose on the bundle price and would pay $100 more! I had no choice but to cancel and lose out on a great deal for the GX2. All I can say is I look forward to newegg coming up here, maybe that'll shake up ncix to do things a little better.

Sorry for the rant, I quite like ncix but the way this was handled leaves a bad taste in my mouth. :angry2:
Ok, I'll stop now, I'm done venting....lol...:ph34r::shok::canadianwave:

Grollie

Picked up 2 x WD 500gb sata2's and the LG Blu-ray player. I love no pst and $5.99 shipping :)

oksir

Banned
Well, my faith in ncix has now been shakin, as mentioned in another thread, I purchased the XFX GX2 and the 750i/G-Skill bundle last Wed night from the newly listed xmas in july weekly specials. I called to add a couple of little items first thing Thurs morning and was told my order should be shipped that night or Friday at the latest. Needless to say, they weren't shipped so I called today so I could change it to express shipping only to be told that my order wasn't shipped because the 750i was not in stock and he didn't know when they would be getting the next load in. Now normally I wouldn't mind so much but I was even told today there was lots in stock when my order was placed! He tried to get me choose another mobo but then I lose on the bundle price and would pay $100 more! I had no choice but to cancel and lose out on a great deal for the GX2. All I can say is I look forward to newegg coming up here, maybe that'll shake up ncix to do things a little better.

Sorry for the rant, I quite like ncix but the way this was handled leaves a bad taste in my mouth. :angry2:
Ok, I'll stop now, I'm done venting....lol...:ph34r::shok::canadianwave:

you might be able to make them honor the deal by complaning to the head office!

Latest posts