What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Not so hot deal on Exxx's

Eldonko

I read that Intel couldnt meet the demand, but I dont even remember where tbh so I cant vouch for accuracy.

Prof. Dr. Silver

Can you please do us (and perhaps yourself....since you're selling them) a big flavor? Post the batch numbers!!!! LOL

Nice Price btw....But does FrontierPC pricematch other sites? I've seen it for $ 223 now...

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
Actually, NCIX's FA has stated on their forum that their next shipment date is in APRIL...and they buy direct from Intel.

If that isn't typical of Intel not meeting demand, I don't know what is.

Cptn Vortex

Batch #'s are Q745A830 pack date 02/15/08. For you guys I can price match, but no one else is going to here, since our policy technically cant PM if the competition doesnt have stock. Anyway.... ask for Paul

BALISTX

With this recent delay of April for E8400s and the prices going up, I might get an E8200 when they come out in april as they will be under $200.00 and I've seen some get them to from 2.6 to 3.6 no problem.

Mr. Cipher

With this recent delay of April for E8400s and the prices going up, I might get an E8200 when they come out in april as they will be under $200.00 and I've seen some get them to from 2.6 to 3.6 no problem.

And this is the beauty of overclocking. Save money, get great performance. :haha:

Latest posts