What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

BFG GTX 275 OC $199

misterlarry

Wow that is a great deal. I almost gave in, but until we get the house sold and another one purchased, all non-essentials are on hold. Anyways, I just checked and there were only 11 left at this price. Better hurry everyone!

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

TMan

Wow that is a great deal. I almost gave in, but until we get the house sold and another one purchased, all non-essentials are on hold. Anyways, I just checked and there were only 11 left at this price. Better hurry everyone!

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

same boat as you, just bought my first house i am getting a new one built( in Calgary ) i was just about to pull the trigger on my new PC..but then this house came along...so no PC until october for me, but this is a hell of a deal.

hopefully expect some drastic cuts time i am ready to buy with the new gen around the corner.

Enjoy langdon my friend. :)

JMCD

Wow sold out already. Gotta be quick on some of these deals! Mine should be here and folding away tomorrow :)

oksir

Banned
i got one as well. i was looking for a used gtx 260, but ending up getting this. great...