What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

NCIX 13th Anniversary Sale

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
The 64GB GSkill Falcon is an amazing price. A comparable 60GB Vertex is at the cheapest $60 more

I dont know where you're getting this. Newegg had 60gb Vertices (is that even right for plural of Vertex? I think so...) on for $229.00 with free shipping last week. I was debating buying 2 for a RAID0 setup.

Seems the price went up to 249 now, but from the reviews Ive read about the Falcon, I would rather get the Vertex...

EDIT: Damn, I wish I had of waited for this sale...coulda picked up 2x4770's and CF'd them on my board. :doh:Saves me 50 bucks +MIR's for similar preformance (except in folding), and I wouldnt be 'thinking' about getting a new SLI board. Oh well :blarg:

lowfat

Staff member
I dont know where you're getting this. Newegg had 60gb Vertices (is that even right for plural of Vertex? I think so...) on for $229.00 with free shipping last week. I was debating buying 2 for a RAID0 setup.

Seems the price went up to 249 now, but from the reviews Ive read about the Falcon, I would rather get the Vertex...

Can't buy a 60GB Vertex for that price now. And the Falcon will perform identical to the Vertex. It is the exact same thing under its case.

Rommel

Banned
But it's MLC :(

NCIX hasn't been impressive with their deals as of late and their shipping has been very poor in recent weeks.

punk_zappa

NCIX hasn't been impressive with their deals as of late and their shipping has been very poor in recent weeks.

I made an order last week and it was shipped that day. I got the box yesterday and it is 2 days early from what CP indicated in their site.

Latest posts