What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

It's Back! Dell 2209WA - $189.99!

ASharp

It's Back! Dell 2209WA - $189.99! - SOLD OUT :(

Dell : Dell UltraSharp 2209WA 22-inch Black Widescreen Flat Panel Monitor : Displays : Small & Medium Business

The Dell 2209WA 22" LCD with e-IPS panel is back on sale today only at Dell.ca!

Last time around it was $210-220 if I recall correctly and was a huge hit around here. Well now you can get in on it too for even cheaper at only $190! I bought one already...couldn't resist. Just thought I'd let you all know! Enjoy!

Last time: http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/foru...2-lcd-monitor-250-shipped-taxes-included.html

Edit: Yep, sold out at around 10:20am EST today. Deal was only up for around 4 hours or so but darn was it a good one.

howpet

Just ordered one. Deal gets better, FREE shipping, at least in Ontario. :clap:
EDIT: $228 all in.

EDIT: Thxs ASharp!!

sswilson

Staff member
Height-adjustable stand, tilt, swivel, pivot and built-in cable management

That alone makes it an amazing deal!!! Not a lot of height adjustable sub - $400 monitors out there.

matsta31

If you want/need an LCD, BUY !

Dell LCD is one of the best choice for their warrenty... no dead pixel, express RMA !

sswilson

Staff member
Zoink!!!!!!!! :)

Really can't argue with a 22" delivered for $215 let alone a dell with height adjustment and what is supposedly a better panel. :)

Latest posts