Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Cases

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 9, 2019, 09:02 PM
Rookie

Question Caselabs Mercury S8 - Help (I think?)

So I recently picked up a Mercury S8 in mint condition and this is my first Caselabs product (yeah I know late to the party and now sad that i didn't jump on the bandwagon earlier )

Now I have a myriad of questions about the case and possibilities - I am currently watercooling a 5930k using an RMA Corsair H100 PRO (240mm) AiO as a stop gap until the bank balance recovers...

I feel that I maybe missing a few items from the kit I received - a few motherboard standoff's and I don't know what else?
The kit is mostly intact though (I think) but am curious about the potential of the case and what it could be.

I will post some pics of the case with a rough fit of everything I currently have - no fancy cable management or loop placement e.t.c yet.

Here is what I have:

https://www.hardwarecanucks.com/foru...ercury-s8.html

What else should I have and does anyone has spare Caselabs parts collecting dust that they wish to donate / sell at a reasonable cost?

Would appreciate your input

Tags
caselabs s8