Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE CANUCKS COMMUNITY > Buy/Sell & Trade

    
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11 (permalink)  
Old March 20, 2009, 06:19 PM
lowfat's Avatar
Moderator
 
Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0
   
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Grande Prairie, AB
Posts: 9,032

My System Specs

Default

Hmm, I only see the 160GB drive for sale for $900. If i found one for $350 I'd buy it in a heartbeat.
__________________
The Crippled God WIP
Queen of Dreams WIP
Big Lian Li
Complete
Forever Alone Complete
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old March 20, 2009, 06:23 PM
netforce's Avatar
Top Prospect
F@H
 
Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0
   
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Hamilton, Ont.
Posts: 206
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowfat View Post
Hmm, I only see the 160GB drive for sale for $900. If i found one for $350 I'd buy it in a heartbeat.
Yeah... but also i'm a little worried about spending $350 now, and in 6 months there will be bigger and much faster ssd's for half that price...
Just something that keeps poking at me.
SSD's are fairly new, and advancements in the technology, as well as price cuts are appearing every month.
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old March 20, 2009, 06:24 PM
lowfat's Avatar
Moderator
 
Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0
   
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Grande Prairie, AB
Posts: 9,032

My System Specs

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by netforce View Post
Yeah... but also i'm a little worried about spending $350 now, and in 6 months there will be bigger and much faster ssd's for half that price...
Just something that keeps poking at me.
SSD's are fairly new, and advancements in the technology, as well as price cuts are appearing every month.
Where did you see the person selling it for $350 if you don't mind?
__________________
The Crippled God WIP
Queen of Dreams WIP
Big Lian Li
Complete
Forever Alone Complete
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old March 20, 2009, 06:27 PM
netforce's Avatar
Top Prospect
F@H
 
Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0
   
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Hamilton, Ont.
Posts: 206
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowfat View Post
Where did you see the person selling it for $350 if you don't mind?
[FS] SSD, Mobo, Cell Phone, BT Speaker, Mouses, SIM Cards - RedFlagDeals.com Forums

Gone now... just the bigger on left.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[FS] Intel X25-M 80GB SSD Drives Linus Buy/Sell & Trade 13 January 4, 2009 02:57 PM
Corsair HX1000W Review Comment Thread SKYMTL Power Supplies 15 November 20, 2008 03:08 PM