View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old September 30, 2010, 01:04 AM
FlyingFish's Avatar
FlyingFish FlyingFish is offline
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 483
Default The thing that you put where the DVD drive goes

Apologies for the lousy topic title. I couldn't think of a better one.

I have an ASUS UL80 and I want to remove the DVD drive. That part is easy. The hard part is finding a little plastic thing to put in there so crap doesn't get in the drive slot. I know some laptops come with them.

The problem is I can't seem to find one online, and I can't really think of what it would be called.

Any suggestions would be appreciated :-)
Reply With Quote