View Single Post
  #7 (permalink)  
Old December 8, 2008, 01:05 AM
enaberif's Avatar
enaberif enaberif is offline
Hall Of Fame
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Calgahree, AB
Posts: 11,394

Geez you guys..

Its called screen DPI.

I have no idea where to find it in Vista so you'll have to google it.

You will want to increase it from 96 to 110 or so.
Reply With Quote