The latest ZOTAC ZBOX nano with AMD Radeon HD 7340 graphics boosts graphics and CPU processing capabilities while maintaining energy efficiency to create a palm-sized home theater PC capable of high-definition video playback and lightning-fast system responsiveness.
“Our ZOTAC ZBOX nano series is a user favorite as it enables full-fledged PCs in all rooms and locations. The palm-sized form factor is extremely flexible and with the new AMD E2-1800 APU, we are able to deliver more performance and additional connectivity in the ZOTAC ZBOX nano with AMD Radeon HD 7340 graphics while maintaining the same footprint,” said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
New to the ZOTAC ZBOX nano with AMD Radeon HD 7340 graphics are high-amperage USB 2.0 ports capable of charging devices that require more power for quicker charges. A pair of front-mounted USB 2.0 ports provides easy connectivity to portable devices with the ZOTAC ZBOX nano with AMD Radeon HD 7340 graphics while supplying up to 1.5-amps of high-amperage power for easy plug and play charge and syncing with the latest smartphones and tablets.
It’s time to play with the ZOTAC ZBOX nano with AMD HD 7340 graphics.
- ZOTAC Refreshes ZBOX nano with AMD Radeon HD 7340 graphics
- ZOTAC ZBOX with AMD Radeon HD 7340 graphics
- AMD E2-1800 APU (1.7 GHz, dual-core)
- AMD Radeon HD 7340 graphics
- DisplayPort & HDMI outputs
- ZOTAC ZBOX nano AD12 Plus
- 2GB DDR3
- 320GB 5400RPM HDD
- ZOTAC ZBOX nano AD12
- 1 x 204-pin DDR3-1333 SO-DIMM slot
- Support 2.5-inch SATA 6.0 Gb/s HDD
- 2 x SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports
- 4 x High-Speed USB 2.0 ports (2 on back panel, 2 on front) (high-amperage / tablet charging capable)
- Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11n WiFi & Bluetooth 3.0 technologies
- Bundled MCE-compatible remote w/ integrated and USB IR receiver
- Bundled VESA75/100 mount