Five hotfixes later, AMD has replaced the Catalyst 10.10s, with November’s full release of the Catalyst 10.11 WHQL Certified drivers, bundling all of the previous fixes, and including a few new ones.
Download from GAME.AMD.COM
Performance Highlights of the AMD Catalyst 10.11 release include:
- Performance increases up to 3% on ATI Radeon HD 5800 Series single and CrossFire configurations with anti-aliasing disabled.
STALKER – Call of Pripyat benchmark:
- Performance increases up to 5% on ATI Radeon HD 5800 Series single and CrossFire configurations.
Resolved issue highlights:
- Enabling Overdrive through the Catalyst Control Center for single display systems no longer results in GPU clocks running at high levels in non-GPU intensive scenarios
- Mouse cursor no longer flickers and disappears in World of Warcraft when hardware cursor is enabled when playing in Stereo 3D mode
- Primary display no longer blanks out when playing World in Conflict Soviet Assault DX10 with Dual Monitor enabled in CrossFire mode
- CrossFire no longer becomes disabled in Battlefield Bad Company 2 after performing a task switch
- The “Contrast” value for the display is no longer set to zero after CrossFire is disabled for the first time
- Alien blood is now rendered properly in Aliens vs Predator with Anti-Aliasing enabled
Read the full Release Notes