MSI, a world-wide leading manufacturer of computer components and systems, is excited to announce the next-generation all-in-one desktop PC, the Wind Top AE2010.
The AE2010 is upgraded with an AMD Athlon X2 Dual Core processor for increased computing power and features an efficient touch-enabled All-in-One PC with a crystal clear 20-inch widescreen. The improved performance and beautiful form factor combined with EPA ENERGY STAR Version 5.0 efficiency rating provides users with a PC powerful enough for everyday computing and aesthetically pleasing enough to have as a design centerpiece.
The new AE2010 also includes a VGA input and output allowing the user to utilize the All-in-One PC as a monitor or transfer video data to another television or computer screen. Additionally, graphics capabilities have been improved via the onboard ATI Radeon 3200 graphics card with DDR3 128MB VRAM. Users will now experience brighter colors, sharper contract and significantly improved picture clarity. Lastly, design functionality has been improved with the addition of a VESA standard wall mount. Whether you choose to set on a countertop or mount on the wall, the AE2010 is poised to change in-home computing.
The MSI Wind Top AE2010 features touch-enabled applications, wireless connectivity, SuperMulti DVD Rewriter and a built-in webcam and microphone for maximum personal computing. Whether you are sharing and editing photos, videoconferencing, browsing the web or completing school or work products, the AE2010 provides the tools to get the job done efficiently and in style. Starting at $649.99, the AE2010 offers a tremendous value proposition for any computing scenario.
The AE2010 also features a 320 GB hard drive, 6 USB ports, 4-1 card reader and a color-matched multimedia keyboard and mouse. The ultra-silent, state-of-the-art cooling system eliminates traditional cooling fan noises and keeps the noise level no more than 26 decibels. As with all MSI All-in-One PCs, the AE2010 is engineered to consume up to 75% less energy then traditional desktop PCs.
System Specifications: MSI Wind Top AE2010-02SUS
- CPU: AMD Athlon X2 Dual Core 3250e Processor
- Operating System: Genuine Windows Vista® Home Premium (with Free Window® 7 Upgrade coupon)
- Chipset: AMD RS780G and SB710
- Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 3200 Graphics Core (Side Port DDR3 128MB memory)
- Memory: 4GB DDRII 533MHz SDRAM on board
- Display: 20-inch Touch Widescreen (16:9) 1600 x 900 High Definition
- HDD: 320GB SATA Hard Drive/5400RPM
- ODD: Tray-load DVD Super Multi rewriter drive, support dual-layer burning
- Card Reader: 4 in 1 (SD/MMC/MS/XD)
- I/O: 1 x DC-in jack, 6 x USB 2.0, 1 x E-SATA, 1 x LAN jack (RJ45), 1 x Mic.-in, 1 x Headphone-out, VGA-in and VGA-out
- Wireless: 802.11 b/g/n
- LAN: 10/100/1000 Gigabit LAN
- Webcam: 1.3MP Webcam with Microphone
- Sound: 3W x 2 SRS Premium Sound Technology
- Dimension: 15.46” x 20.07” x 2.15”
- Keyboard / Mouse: Color-matched multimedia keyboard and mouse
- Support: VESA Wall Mount, VGA-in (monitor mode) / VGA out (dual display)
- Software: Microsoft® Office 2007 (trial version), MSI Wind Touch, MSI Easy Viewer, MSI Burn Recovery, MSI Controller, MSI Q-Face, MSI Easy Face, WinRAR (trial version), SoftStylus™, Adobe® Reader, BurnNow, Cyberlink® PowerProducer, Cyberlink® PowerDVD8, Cyberlink® PowerDirector, Cyberlink® Power2Go, Cyberlink® DVD Suite, Cyberlink® PhotoNow, Gimp2, Dia, Ganttproject, FreeMind, GeoGebra, Java 6, Microsoft® DirectX, Microsoft® .NET Framework 3.5, Microsoft® MSN
- Power Supply: External 90W Power Adapter with Active PFC