The DataTraveler has an immense 128GB storage capability and lets users store as much data as 182 music CDs** or up to 27 DVD movies***. “Business users benefit as they can carry around large databases or files whilst they are out of the office”,said Jim Selby, European Product Marketing Manager, Kingston Technology. The password protection facility helps safeguard data and requires no admin rights, making the DataTraveler 200 a terrific solution for the home or office.
The Kingston Technology DataTraveler 200 features a capless design that protects the USB connector when not in use and is enhanced for Windows ReadyBoost™. The drive is also available in 32GB and 64GB capacities.
The DataTraveler 200 is backed by a five-year warranty and 24/7 tech support.
DataTraveler 200 Product Features and Specifications:
- Capacities****: 32GB, 64GB and 128GB
- Dimensions: 2.77″ x 0.49″ x 0.89″ (70.39mm x 12.52mm x 22.78mm)
- Operating Temperature: 32Âº F to 140Âº F (0Âº C to 60Âº C)
- Storage Temperature: -4Âº F to 185Âº F (-20Âº C to 85Âº C)
- Simple: just plug into a USB port
- Practical: durable, capless design
- Guaranteed: five-year warranty
- Safeguarded: includes Password Traveler security software for Windows
- Enhanced: for Windows ReadyBoost™ *****on Vista-based systems