A-DATA Technology today introduced its latest USB Flash Drive C905. Derived from the idea of a color marker, C905, a cap-type USB drive, is outlined with a unique arc-shaped and grooved contour that distinctly stands out from the rest of the conventional USB drives. The aluminum body coated with vivid colors brings out a sleek and smart look that would easily catch people’s attention.
Other than its eye-catching look, C905 also features a handy snap-on cap design on the rear end of the device to prevent loss of cap, as well as a strap hole that could turn this USB drive into a charming accessory. With capacities up to 32GB, it is ideal for everyone to carry and access valuable data across platforms with much convenience and ease. Available in dazzling red and silver grey, this creatively-designed mobile storage will surely add a colorful twist to the everyday digital life.
Furthermore, users can now take full advantage of A-DATA’s free-download value-added software UFDtoGO and Norton Internet Security™ 2009 (60-day trial) to enhance both mobility and security of their A-DATA USB flash drives with just few easy mouse clicks away. For more information, please visit www.adata-group.com.
- Unique arc-shaped and grooved contour
- Aluminum body with metallic finish
- Snap-on cap design on rear end of device to prevent loss of cap
- Free download value-added applications:
- UFDtoGO, Norton Internet Security™ 2009 (60-day trial)
- Capacity: 4GB/8GB/16GB/32GB
- Dimension: 61.8×18.7×10.7mm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 13g
- Available in Red and Silver Grey