MSI Computer Corp, a leading manufacturer of computer hardware products and solutions, uncages the GT70 and GT60, two mobile gaming beasts featuring Intel HM77 Chipset, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670M graphics processing unit (GPU), Killer™ E2200 Game Networking, Steel Series backlit keyboard, and more. Designed with the serious gamer in mind, both units provide unmatched power while fortifying MSI’s arsenal of award-winning G Series family of gaming notebooks.
Bringing a new standard to mobile gaming, the GT70 comes with 17.3-inches of Full HD anti-reflective display to maximize visual experience under all lighting conditions, Steel Series full color backlit programmable keyboard with 1000 customizable color combinations, amplified gold plated audio connections for crisper sounds, 12 GB of DDR3 for superb speed, and more. For gamers looking for even more power, the GT70 is also available with 16 GB of DDR3, BD Burner, and MSI’s Super RAID 0 configuration, a unique combination of 128 GB (2 * 64 GB) of SSD RAID 0 and 750 GB at 7200 RPM for unprecedented storage capacity.
“Armed with the newest NVIDIA graphics, Intel chipset and Killer Game Networking, the GT70 and GT60 redefine mobile gaming and delivers superior performance that exceeds expectations of even the most demanding gamer,” said Andy Tung, vice president of sales, MSI US. “MSI invites gamers to experience the rush of finding the perfect mobile gaming notebook.”
With similar power but more mobility, the 15.6-inch GT60 also comes equipped with Full HD Non Reflection Display and an array of performance focused components, including dual HDDs in RAID 0 for a combined storage space of 1 TB, 12 GB DDR3 memory and more. In addition, both models are packed with the following:
- NVIDIA GeForce GT670M - Latest generation GPU immerses audiences in superb graphics without the need to sacrifice performance and speed
- Intel HM77 Chipset - Maximize all your gaming performance with the latest generation of Intel chipset featuring Core i7 processors
- Killer E2200 Game Networking - High-performance, Gigabit Ethernet tuned for gaming, HD video and high-quality streaming audio
- Audio Boost - Gold flashed audio connectors combine with an AMP produces high fidelity sounds directly into the headset
- Dynaudio Speakers with THX Surround Sound - Professional quality speakers with built-in sub-woofer to accurately reproduce THX’s TruStudio Pro sound experience
- Steel Series Full Color Backlit Programmable Keyboard - Accurately responds to 10 simultaneous key actions with over 1,000 color combinations for a powerful and customizable experience in your hands
- MSI’s Exclusive Turbo Drive Engine (TDE) Technology: Provides an instant boost in graphics performance to accelerate video decoding
- MSI Cooler Boost Technology - Increases airflow at the touch of a button to stay cool in the heat of the battle
All models are protected by a 2 year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty and are available starting at $1499.99 MSRP.