NZXT, a company built on realizing the dreams of gamers worldwide, is proud to announce the Sentry LXE, a high performance external fan controller with an intuitive touch screen. Its unique patent-pending PCI card interface desktop design allows effortless control without having to reach underneath the desk to configure the settings. Some of the additional advanced features include…
- Intuitive Touch Screen LCD – Advanced, touch screen LCD displays temperatures in C/F, RPMs, along with the date, time, and day of the week. Users have the ability to switch the display off for complete darkness for more immersive gaming sessions
- Complete Control – 5 Temperature probes keep tabs on thermals throughout the case while the 5 Fan controllers adjust the fans’ RPM speed. Allows users to automatically adjust the fan speeds to correspond to a specific temperature, manually customize for extreme overclocking capabilities, or set to absolute silence
- Temperature Alarm – Instant notification if temperatures rise above a designated point
- Sleek Design – Brushed aluminum frame provides sleek aesthetics for any desktop environment. Simply set the fan controller atop your PC or desktop and connect through PCI card interface
- ” Sentry LXE is a unique blend of high performance, complete monitoring and control, intuitive operation, and sleek design” said Johnny Hou, Founder and Chief Designer at NZXT. ” The customization capabilities are perfect for the enthusiast who wants to tweak every aspect of airflow and keep tabs on system thermals. Having already launched several highly-acclaimed fan controllers, we truly feel that Sentry LXE offers unparalleled value and is a must-have addition to any performance PC.”
Sentry LXE will be available soon for the MSRP of $59.99.