Ready for a full day’s use after only a three-minute charge, the Genius DX-ECO uses a built-in gold capacitor with a long life of 100,000 recharges instead of outdated, environmentally unfriendly disposable batteries. Consumers no longer need to waste time and money whether on a PC or Mac when using DX-ECO. It’s ideal for government and corporations to provide a wireless mouse option that is not only cost-cutting but also hassle-free from controlling and resupplying batteries.
The DX-ECO BlueEye sensor technology allows for smooth, uninterrupted pointing and clicking on virtually any surface including dusted glass, marble, or thick carpet. Working wirelessly from a distance of up to 15 meters due to the 2.4GHz USB pico receiver, this innovative battery-free mouse can be used anywhere and everywhere. Even when on-the-go the tiny USB pico receiver can be stored inside the DX-ECO for safe keeping.
Featuring 4-way scrolling, adjustable dpi (800/1600 dpi), as well as next/previous page hot keys for more efficient web-surfing, the DX-ECO battery free blue-eye mouse also includes plug and play design and comfortable ergonomic construction.
- DX-ECO wireless mouse
- USB pico receiver
- CD driver
- Micro USB rechargeable cable
- Multi-language user’s manual
Highlights and Price:
- Battery free wireless mouse
- Fully recharged within three minutes while using
- Works on virtually every surface including dusted glass and marble
- Fully Plug and Play
- Comfortable ergonomic design
- Adjustable dpi – 800/1600 dpi
- Travel friendly with storable 2.4GHz USB Pico receiver
- MSRP: US$39.99