The full details are below:
EVGA stands firmly behind its entire product line. Products purchased on or after July 1st, 2011* will have a minimum of a 3 year warranty, registration is optional. The warranty will no longer be non-transferable, and new bonuses will be available for those that do register within 30 days of purchase!
- Product warranty covers the product, not the user.
- Registration is no longer required for RMAs.
- Step-Up and Extended Warranty will be available for all original owners registered with the new global RMA system within 30 days of purchase.
- If you move, you can send your product back to your local warranty center no matter what region you purchased it in.
- A new Standard Cross-Shipping RMA service is free**.
* Recertified and 1 Year Warranty products are not included.
** A credit card will be required for this service to hold in place until EVGA gets the defective card back.
More details are expected on April 2.