EVGA Corporation announced a new line of motherboards based around the Intel H57 and H55 Express Chipsets, the EVGA H57 and H55.
The EVGA H57 and H55 motherboards are based upon the award winning EVGA P55 motherboards which, in fact have been recognized by over 13 respected hardware review sites, with the general consensus that EVGA is number one for performance and features!
When paired with a supported CPU, the EVGA H57/H55 motherboard becomes a high quality media platform with HDMI, DVI, VGA or DisplayPort. Furthermore, with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, Intel Smart Cache, Intel Hyper-Threading, and super fast DDR3 memory support; the EVGA H57/H55 motherboards are not only fast, it is smart too!
“The award winning X58 motherboards from EVGA showed that we were serious about designing quality motherboards, the EVGA P55 lineup verified this with over 13 recognitions from Top Review sites. The new H55/H57 based motherboards from EVGA are proof why EVGA motherboards are now the standard for quality.” said Bob Klase, VP of Sales at EVGA.
“With the introduction of the Intel H57 and H55 Express chipsets, new high performance motherboard solutions for Intel’s Core I3, Core I5 & Core I7 Micro Processors, are now broadly available at high volume mainstream price points.” said Steven R Peterson, Director of Intel Platform Marketing, “EVGA is offering a solid lineup of motherboards based on these new chipsets and we are excited to be working with them to bring these to market.”
New and Key features introduced on select EVGA H55 motherboards (P/N 123-CD-E635-KR & 123-CD-E637-KR)
• EVGA DPHS – Supports Socket 775 and 1156
• 6+1+1 Phase PWM
• EVGA Vdroop Control – What you see is what you get core voltage
• EVGA Dummy OC – Overclock at the touch of a button
• EVGA E-LEET Tuning Utility – Overclock from inside your operating system
• EVGA EZ Voltage Read Points – Easily ready voltage levels with dedicated read points
• Onboard Clear CMOS, Power and Reset Buttons – Troubleshooting and bench booting are simple with these controls
• Onboard CPU Temp Monitor – Monitor your CPU temperatures quickly and easily
• Passive Chipset Heatsink – No fans, no noise
• Solid State Capicators – Higher quality, longer lifespan