ZOTAC GeForce 9300-ITX WiFi (GF9300-I-E) delivers three SATA 3.0 Gb/s ports with support for RAID 0, 1, 0+1 and 5, wake on USB support, greater range of overclocking options and enhancements to the GeForce9300 graphics processor.
“ZOTAC was the world’s first manufacturer to provide users with high-performance mini-ITX platforms with PCI Express 2.0 x16 expansion that made no compromises for performance. Our latest ZOTAC GeForce 9300-ITX WiFi, GF9300-I-E, takes our award winning formula of combining performance with a small form factor and supercharges it to make the world’s fastest mini-ITX platform available,” said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
Whether you want to build a system that dominates performance charts or consumes minimal amounts of power, the ZOTAC GeForce 9300-ITX WiFi is capable of serving both requirements with new overclocking options. New overclocking options on the ZOTAC GeForce 9300-ITX WiFi enable voltage adjustments for CPU, chipset and memory.
The range of voltage options allow for overvolting to increase overclocking capabilities or undervolting for greater energy-efficiency. The tweaked and tuned ZOTAC GeForce 9300-ITX WiFi (GF9300-I-E) is designed to accommodate large heat sinks with ease for improved compatibility with high-performance heat sinks for superior cooling capabilities.
The integrated GeForce 9300 graphics processor receives enhancements that take the energy-efficient graphics processor to greater heights of performance. The performance enhancements begin with a 22-percent increase in the engine clock and followed with a 14-percent increase in shader clock for increased performance in the latest DirectX 10, DirectCompute, OpenGL 3.2 and NVIDIA CUDA™ games and applications.
“Tweaking graphics processors to extract every ounce performance possible is what we do best at ZOTAC. With our new GeForce 9300-ITX WiFI, we’re extending the extensive tweaking and tuning to our mini-ITX platforms,” Mr. Berger added.
The enhanced ZOTAC GeForce 9300-ITX WiFi receives a new dual-link DVI output that supports monitors with resolutions up to 2560×1600. With the new dual-link DVI output, users can experience extreme HD resolutions when using the integrated GeForce 9300 graphics processor.
It’s time to play with the new tweaked and tuned ZOTAC GeForce 9300-ITX WiFi.
- New tweaked and tuned ZOTAC GeForce 9300-ITX WiFi (GF9300-I-E)
- Award winning ZOTAC GeForce 9300-ITX WiFi gets enhanced
- NVIDIA GeForce 9300 chipset
- 16 CUDA™ processors
- GPU clock: 580 MHz
- Shader clock: 1400 MHz
- Intel Core™ 2 Duo, Core™ 2 Quad, Core™ 2 Extreme, Pentium ,
- LGA775 socket
- Up to 1333 MHz front-side bus
- PCI Express 2.0 x16 expansion
- Dual-link DVI output (up to 2560×1600)
- Enhanced overclocking options
- CPU voltage: [-0.1-volts up to +0.3-volts]
- Chipset voltage: [1.10-volts up to 1.25-volts]
- Memory voltage: [1.80-volts up to 2.10-volts]
- 3 SATA 3.0 Gb/s + 1 eSATA w/RAID 0, 1, 0+1 & 5 support
- Wake-on USB support
- Polymer capacitors
- Internal S/PDIF audio output header
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Onboard 802.11b/g WiFi
- NVIDIA CUDA™ technology
- NVIDIA PureVideo™ HD technology
- Microsoft DirectX 10 with Shader Model 4.0 compatible
- OpenGL 3.2 compatible
- Mini-ITX form factor